- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.” —Neil Gaiman
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”—Brad Paisley
- “The journey is the reward.” —Steve Jobs
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” —Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” —Vern McLellan
- “I have the opportunity, once more to right some wrongs, to pray for peace, to plant some trees, and sing more joyful songs.” —William Arthur Ward
- “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.” —G.K. Chesterton
- “Maybe this year, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives not looking for flaws, but looking for potential.” —Ellen Goodman
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”—Walt Disney
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” —Henry Ford
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” —Helen Keller
With the new year upon us - there are 365 opportunities for change and improvements. For your enjoyment, we have listed 14 inspirational quotes from famous individuals. From our family at Sierra Vista Glass to yours, Happy New Year!
What is a warranty? A warranty is an assurance by one party to the other party that specific facts or conditions are true or will happen. It’s a statement made by the seller or manufacturer of a product or service provider indicating that it will perform in the way specified. Products can have problems either upon purchase or after a certain amount of time. Defects sometimes are not apparent until you are using the product.
A warranty is a sign that the company has confidence in its products and specialized skill and that they will last longer. Consumers will be re-assured by a warranty on your products and services, so if you have one make it clear on your sales literature. If you don’t have one, it’s certainly something to consider.
For auto glass, Sierra Vista Glass warrants installation of new automotive glass to be free from defects in material and workmanship upon delivery, subject to the Lifetime Warranty. Any problem caused by installation error, such as wind and water leaks, looks moldings and some type of stress cracks, will, at the option of Sierra Vista Glass, be repaired or replaced at no cost to our clients. The Lifetime Warranty is valid for the life of the vehicle so long as the vehicle is drivable. The Sierra Vista Glass Lifetime Warranty does not cover leakage or stress cracks caused by preexisting rust, structural damage, or other damage caused by vandalism or impact with foreign objects or auto accident.
Warranties DO make a difference. Buy with confidence. Choose Sierra Vista Glass.
The Christmas Holiday can be tough on some people. Just think.....endless supply of treats, cakes, cookies, chocolates and goodies. Then our navigation skills are tested as we try to negotiate the hustle and bustle of endless traffic. Don't these people have to work? And to top it off there's the challenge of getting those loved ones the perfect gift, year after year. What's a body to do?
Enter: the Gift Certificate. Until recently, the Gift Certificate has been nick named the "easy way out" of gift giving. Where's the pre-planning and forethought in that? But O' Contrar . What is more thoughtful than giving your loved ones the freedom to choose precisely what they want? The Gift Certificate becomes the expression of peaking at wrapped presents without the gilt of having done so. Furthermore, most retailers offer discounts and incentives to those purchasing Gift Certificates. Generally, Gift Certificates have at least a 90 day duration which gives the recipient time to make a decision on what to buy.
And, yes it's true, Sierra Vista Glass has gift certificates for just about everything we offer (hint: window tint and car details Gift Certificates are our most popular). So go ahead, embrace the Gift Certificate, and make someone happy this Christmas!
Richard Main - Owner of Sierra Vista Glass.