- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.” —Neil Gaiman
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”—Brad Paisley
- “The journey is the reward.” —Steve Jobs
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” —Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” —Vern McLellan
- “I have the opportunity, once more to right some wrongs, to pray for peace, to plant some trees, and sing more joyful songs.” —William Arthur Ward
- “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.” —G.K. Chesterton
- “Maybe this year, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives not looking for flaws, but looking for potential.” —Ellen Goodman
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”—Walt Disney
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” —Henry Ford
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” —Helen Keller
With the new year upon us - there are 365 opportunities for change and improvements. For your enjoyment, we have listed 14 inspirational quotes from famous individuals. From our family at Sierra Vista Glass to yours, Happy New Year!
Richard Main - Owner of Sierra Vista Glass.